We offer Classic Car products for our clients. To provide such products, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, telephone, email address and vehicle model information.
We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We respect your privacy and will only use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
If you want your personal data to be removed please contact us.
1. Your rights regarding your data:
• We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 3 years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention
• Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
• Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
• Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
• You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
• You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
• We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis – this will be explained to you if it is applicable. You can opt out of these should you wish to – contact us and advise us if you wish to
2. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store itself onto your computer.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by third-party service providers such as Google Analytics, a popular web analytics service provided by Google. This website uses Google Analytics to help us to analyse how visitors use the site. You can find out more about how these cookies are used on the Google Privacy site.
Please note: We only use cookie information for functionality and statistical analysis purposes and in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
We have in place a full information security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. We take data security very seriously and have in place we feel the most secure options available to store and transfer your data securely. We can provide details on request.
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.