About our parts
We run our own parts centre, which is packed with...
- new parts
- parts that we have had re-manufactured
- refurbished items
- suitable alternative replacement parts where this has become necessary
We also stock a range of replacement panels and other metal worked parts which John Shorten has made to a very exacting standard.
How to order parts/panels
- Identify the part(s) you require on our parts list.
- If you are ordering panels, download our panel diagram to help you identify the panels you require.
- Phone or email with your order.
- Please include the chassis number of your car with your order, to make sure the correct part is identified
- State whether the car is left hand drive or right hand drive.
- Once the parts have been identified we will confirm the cost with shipping, and payment can then be arranged
Collection of panels from John Shorten
John Shorten is happy for visitors to collect pre-ordered panels from him (he does not generally keep stocks). Please phone him first
44 The Street
Conditions of Sale
- Payment within the UK can be made by cash, cheque, or direct bank transfer - sorry no credit cards. Cheques should be made payable to Peter Martin
- For international orders please enquire about payment options
Return of goods
- Goods may be returned only by agreement with MG Specialists
- All returns must be clearly labelled with the sender's name and address.
Terms and Conditions
All parts are subject to availability
Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
Specification and prices subject to change without notice.
All parts are supplied individually unless otherwise stated.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure and check that parts supplied are suitable for the vehicle and use intended by them, and the supplier gives no warranty express or implied of suitability.
We accept liability only for items which are proved faulty by reason of our negligence but such liability is limited to the price paid for the item and does not include any alleged consequential loss.
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced by any means without our permission.
Whilst every care has been taken in producing this website, we cannot accept any legal liability for any errors or misprints.
Unit of issue
All prices quoted on the parts list are for a single unit unless stated.
'Exchange' indicates that the part being replaced must be supplied to us for reconditioning. All exchange units carry a surcharge until the old units have been sent to us. Please return items as soon as possible as many parts can no longer be replaced. If old parts are not available for reconditioning, they will soon run out.
Copyright © MG Specialists 2015